IT Infrastructure Engineer
Talented and energetic IT Infrastructure Engineers with a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or a relevant degree, who will be dedicated to company infrastructure Team. Candidates having team spirit and high communication skills, open to learning and progress are welcomed to join us.
- Manage the IT infrastructure of the company (installation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization of tools and systems)
- Strong understanding in virtual environment (VMware), server operating systems (Linux, Windows Server), and backup solutions (Veeam)
- Manage hardware and software assets.
- Act as a Tier-1 & 2 Support for IT related issues registered in IT ticket system.
- Works on one or more base work initiatives
- Participates in short and long-term project efforts with stakeholders and IT Teams.
- Works with Project Teams to understand business needs.
- Provides feedback and recommendations on requirements based on health check results.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as backups, patch management and hot fixes.
- Good understanding of networking/routing
- Conducts testing to ensure requirements are met.
- Provides ‘Out of Hours Support’ on Infrastructure issues to ensure the business operational needs are met.
- Write technical materials as needed.
Key Competencies and skills
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills in English
- Infrastructure Support experience and documentation.
- Strong relationship management skills and Team working experience.
- Working in collaborative way to support team members.
- Drive for results and executional excellence
- Excellent end user Service and engagement skills
- Able to set and achieve tasks and work unsupervised.