Actuary responsibilities include:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Building predictive models to accurately analyze potential outcomes
- Recommending investments with the lowest risk and the highest profits possible
We are looking for an Actuary to conduct complex risk analyses and predict the outcome of potential investments.
What does an Actuary do?
As an Actuary, you’ll create statistical models to calculate likelihoods and you’ll present findings in detailed reports. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for math and an analytical way of thinking.
Ultimately, you’ll help us make the most profitable investments, minimizing financial risks.
- Conduct risk assessments
- Build predictive models to accurately analyze potential outcomes
- Recommend investments with the lowest risk and the highest profits possible
- Calculate total assets and liabilities
- Determine financial status after an investment
- Compare actual ROIs with forecasts
- Monitor market trends and identify opportunities for new investments and funds
- Develop guides and policies on how to avoid high-risk investments and the losses associated with them
- Keep records of payments, fundings and underwriting policies