We are looking for a Assistant Brand Manager to help develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. You’ll brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results.
In this role, you should be creative and results-oriented. An analytical mind and research skills are essential to this job. If you’re also an excellent communicator and team player, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to increase sales and brand awareness through effective marketing plans and campaigns.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies
- Research markets and study the company’s brand
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion)
- Coordinate sales, product development and other teams
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales
- Proven experience as an Assistant Brand Manager
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
- A creative mindset
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field; Master’s/MBA is a plus