We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.
You should be reliable and good at math, and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments. We also want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage periodical reporting
- Oversee external and internal audits
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
- Supervise Junior Accountants.
- Proven experience as a Corporate Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus