We are looking for a Hotel HR Manager to oversee all staff-related procedures and craft HR strategies in alignment with our business needs.
Hotel HR Manager responsibilities include recruiting and training new hires, managing employee data and taking steps to retain our people. To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring employees for various roles and seniority levels.
Ultimately, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are happy, engaged and productive.
- Design hiring plans for all hotel departments based on seasonal needs
- Interview and assess job candidates
- Manage compensation and benefits plans
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks
- Onboard new hires
- Report on employee turnover rates
- Organize employee records, like contracts, paying special attention to work permits and visas
- Implement employee retention programs (like end-of-season bonuses)
- Coordinate accommodation, catering and transport for our staff when necessary
- Schedule trainings for all hotel employees (for example, customer service skills training)
- Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues
- Ensure hotel staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations
- Work experience as an HR Manager, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and payroll software
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Understanding of labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar field
- Additional diploma in Hotel Management is a plus