IT Support Assistant
Talented and energetic IT Support Assistant with a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or a relevant degree, who will be mostly dedicated to company IT Service Team. Candidates having team spirit and high communication skills, open to learning and progress are welcomed to join us.
- Act as a Tier-1 Support for IT related issues registered in IT ticket system.
- Setup and maintain sufficient IT equipment for business needs.
- Tracking incidents and problems from initiation to resolution and providing feedback to the users and IT team.
- Accept end users calls/emails and properly log them in the IT ticket system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software- related problems.
- Assists end user in conference rooms.
- Setup, preparations, and maintenance for computers, mobile devices, and printers.
- Basic network and infrastructure administration.
- User accounts and access management (AD accounts)
Key Competencies and skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills in English
- At least 1 year experience in the related field, fresh graduates with sufficient training are encouraged to apply Strong relationship management skills and Team working experience.
- Working in collaborative way to support team members.
- General computer skills, communication skills, problem solving and Rational thinking.
- Excellent end user Service and engagement skills
- Ability to provide support out of business hours.