– Coordinate and manage overall shopping mall business incl. operations, profitability, team management, tenant management, contractor services and marketing and promotional activity.
– Ensuring the smooth functioning of the shopping mall, facilitating a good environment for retailers business and a pleasant shopping environment for customers.
– Develop local contacts, and acts as the key liaison between Retail and Shopping Mall stakeholders.
– Manage overall shopping mall function incl. areas of property management, mall facilities, and services, tenant management, leasing support, marketing & promotions
– Manage the mall team to oversee daily operations, all contract staff works incl. maintenance, security & cleaning, mall administration and customer service
– Ensure mall operating policies and procedures are duly followed by the tenants, service providers, contractors, etc. incl. Occupational Health & Safety standards
– Prepare the annual operating budget for the shopping mall to be reviewed and approved by higher management. Ensure business functioning within budgeted costs and above targeted revenues
– Prepare and manage capital expenditures for the mall as per approved budget
– Manage the profitability of overall mall business by maximizing revenue opportunities and reducing operating costs
– Manage tenant relations through periodic town hall meetings. Receive complaints, suggestions and other improvement ideas to be updated with senior management for approval and plan for subsequent implementation
– Engage with customers through customer survey/focus group projects to identify ongoing needs in terms of products and services
– Prepare and maintain service-delivery contracts with service-level standards for all suppliers and contractors to ensure excellent customer and retailer service levels
– Perform an annual review of retailer performance and recommend tenant mix
– Perform periodic mall audits, customer surveys, trade area analysis to maintain a current understanding of customer shopping habits, change in preferences, etc.
– Handle conflicts/dispute situation amongst tenants, customers, mall visitors in a smooth manner avoiding disruption to mall activity and upholding company reputation
– Ensure professional development for the mall team delivering high performance
– Ensure overall safety and pleasant shopping environment for customers and thriving business ambiance for retail tenants
– A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Business Commerce, or Marketing, and MECSC/ICSC mall management qualification (preferred)
– Minimum of 8-10 years of experience. Preferably Shopping mall experience.