Marketing & Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Create marketing campaigns that tell The Orenda Tribe’s story via social media
through creative videos and photos
• Organize for and follow up on the photo and video documentation of all of our
Art for Hope initiative events, that take place across Jordan and sometimes in
• Create marketing campaigns for our products and services. This includes retail
products, arts and crafts products and workshops and corporate services
• Create and promote marketing material for our arts & crafts workshops, to ensure
maximum workshop attendance
• Train the shop’s staff on how to sell our products through communicating our
story and professionally representing our brand
• Create marketing material and presentations for our corporate services and
approach potential customers
• Push our online sales channels though marketing
• Create website marketing content such as blog posts, photos, videos
• Organizing photoshoots and photoshoot themes for our collections and products
• Work with product development team to create look books
• Approach local and international retailers for the sale of our products
• Continuous marketing of all of our sales channels. This includes our physical
store, online sales channels and other retailers (locally and internationally).
• Create and maintain a proper and consistent brand image through all
communication points and sales channels. This includes product display
• Manage the design of product marketing add-ons, such as the marketing
information mentioned on the labels or packaging.
• Enhance our website look, feel and customer experience as per industry best
practices and measure the success via measuring conversion rate.
• Arrange all logistics with photographers, videographers and graphic designers
• Creating and managing customers’ database
• Identify and approach new customers
• Measure the success of marketing campaigns through return on marketing
investment (ROI) and website conversion rates
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
• Documenting all marketing processes and procedures
Marketing & Sales Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in marketing, branding or business
• Proficient in both Arabic & English Language
• Work experience in creating marketing campaigns, marketing strategy and marketing
plans preferably in fashion, retail or art.
• Experience in online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Understanding of public relations
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
• Basic Photography and Videography skills
• Most of our work is art related so a passion for art is a big plus.
Talentailor. All rights reserved © 2019