1. Manage day-to-day activities of onboarding, support, settlement, and reconciliations.
2. Monitor the overall business operations and trends and ensure that all preventive and
corrective actions are being made promptly.
3. Ensure that all reported issues and tickets are handled by the support team on-time.
4. Ensure compliance by parties as per the contractual agreements.
5. Oversees and enforces the business continuity plans and policies.
6. Ensure appropriate level of risk management, communication and execution standards
are carried in all new initiatives and projects.
What must you have to fit this job perfectly?
1. Above 7-10 years of work experience in operations domain preferably in banking,
payments and financial services domains, with at least three years in a management
2. Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics,
metrics, and statistics.
3. Proficiency in both written and spoken Arabic and English languages
4. Performance and results-oriented
5. Relentless in pursuit of growth
6. Team-focused and highly collaborative
7. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Talentailor. All rights reserved © 2019