Job Title : IS Developer.
Reports To: IS Manager
IS Developer is a member of the IS Department Team. He/She is responsible for providing
technical and programming support on Delta application and any IS applications across the head
office and branches.
Helping on implementing software development strategies and action plans, to align technology to
business processes of the company.
Analyze business requirements and translate into technology solutions.
Essential Duties include the following but not limited to – 100%
(This list of duties does not free the employee from resolving issues and problems encountered at work, in
accordance with the acquired knowledge, experience, qualifications, and position)
Developing Oracle Reports and Forms in addition to scripts depends on the needs.
Collect business requirements for IS and manage stakeholder’s expectations.
Consult internal business customers on IT solutions that could satisfy business needs.
Ensure the implementing and reliability of backup/recovery procedures.
Develop software from documented requirements and specifications.
Translate business requirement into programming specifications.
Develop documentation for application and code.
Installing and configuring computer and Hardware operating systems and applications.
Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
Maintain and extend existing development activities.
Any other duties assigned by his direct manager.
– Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure.
– Problem-solving – ability to anticipate problems and proactively takes measures to control or
– Team Workability to work well in a team environment and under pressure, be able to
interact smoothly with other team members and share knowledge and experience with other
– Computer/Technical Skills – Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new
technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
– Attention to details and accuracy– Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for
all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and
plans and organizes time and resources efficiently
– High level of energy, creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm, commitment, self-confidence and
initiative (able to set own priorities).
– Excellent capacity to present and to explain the information, persuade others and promote the
understanding and the consensus,
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or
any relevant field
At least 4 years of experience Development Field
Excellent knowledge of Arab and English languages.
Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Strong technical orientation related to the job.
OCA or OCP certification is plus
Experience in DELTA systems is a plus.
Talentailor. All rights reserved © 2019