You must sign in to apply for this position.
CoinMENA, headquartered in Bahrain is one of the MENA region’s leading upcoming digital
assets and blockchain companies. We will be launching a regulated digital asset platform that
will operate transparently with its clients’ interests in mind to bring trust, efficiency, and
commerce to digital asset trading. Through CoinMENA, you can buy, sell, store, send, and
receive digital assets.
As part of our growing team, CoinMENA is looking to hire a Senior Tech Lead in Amman,
Jordan. You will be provided with the opportunity to enjoy a rewarding and professional job
atmosphere in a fun workplace environment.
About this role:
As a Senior Tech Lead, you will be responsible for CoinMENA’s Product & Project Planning,
Development, Deployment, Security, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Performance
● Actively participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including
functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing,
deployment, and support.
● Create and share the operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for
timely and accurate planning of projects.
● Support existing product development and identify future requirements and features.
This includes researching and understanding CoinMENA’s needs on a continuous basis
and seeking user feedback on the existing products and services.
● Installing and configuring solutions, implementing reusable components, translating
technical requirements, assisting with all stages of test data, developing interface stubs
and simulators, and performing script maintenance and updates.
● Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects,
system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and various
● Verify and validate technical deliverables and measure project performance using
appropriate tools and techniques.
● Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production
environment, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and
documenting knowledge transfer.
● Troubleshooting existing systems for errors and resolving any outstanding errors and
● Create and implement risk mitigation processes and conduct security audits to
determine, report, and eliminate any security issues.
● Work with the Marketing team to ensure the Marketing technology stack is effectively
● Give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most
practical alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● A strong background in troubleshooting and technology support.
● 4+ Years of experience in a relevant job occupation.
● In-depth expertise in refining technical requirements at the system and integration levels.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● Experience in blockchain-based technologies and platforms is a plus.
Talentailor. All rights reserved © 2019